Thursday, July 4, 2013

RUTHLESS.

I may actually be insane but I am done apologizing for my emotions or how I am.  I take responsibility for my actions but I really don't give a shit about being all shameful for emotions that I have, or how I am moment to moment.  I also have no more guilt for anything I have EVER done.   Why the fuck should I feel GUILT about ANYTHING.  No the fuck way.  I'm over it.  Guilt, shame, fear and pain only hold me back.  I'm a HUMAN BEING I seek happiness and feeling good in my body and living up to my highest potential as a spiritualized and activated conscious entity.  When it comes to BOUNDARIES...I only observe them ~ THEY DO NOT RULE ME.   I am BOUNDLESS and FREE.   Case closed.

Some people can't handle this.  I get it.  But I gotta say, I don't really care.  I don't care what other people think.  I don't care.  I don't care. I don't care.  If I cared, maybe things would be different.  But I don't care what people think of me.  I won't give anyone else that power over me.  Not anymore.  People can think what they want but it doesn't effect me because I am INDOMITABLE and will NEVER be repressed by the fear-based opinions, shameful thoughts, and guilt trips of others.  I am BEYOND giving a fuck, right here, right now.  I just want to LIVE and there is NO WAY anything can contain me.

I will simply BE.  I will live my life with RUTHLESS FEARLESSNESS and PITY THE FOOL who stands in my way.  The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment