Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My life revolves around trying to get my baby to nap but her brother keeps waking her up over and over again.

I can GUARANTEE that if the baby is ALMOST ASLEEP, Caspian will run into the room and start talking really loudly right next to her ear, being rambunctious and disruptive.  Doesn't matter how many times I ask him to whisper or leave her alone while I am trying to get her to sleep, doesn't matter if I have given him an activity to enjoy or some snacks to eat, or invite him to read a book quietly.  I can GUARANTEE that if she is ALMOST asleep, he will wake her up.

EVERY DAMN TIME. 

You'd think that he would WANT the baby to go to sleep, because then he would get ALL of my attention and one on one time...but NO.  It doesn't work out that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment