Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sometimes I just...

It's late and my entire family is asleep.  I should be sleeping too but I'm brooding on my melancholy.   Everything is awesome.  I've been burning about 600 calories a day ever since my midwife told me I could start running again.  I love running.  Running is like flying to me.  It's a powerful act of willpower and strength.  Oh how I've missed it.  And I've been steadily working on my novel.  During naptimes of my children, the document is there and I surrender to it.  Seraphina is a whopping 12 pounds at 6 weeks old and Caspian is exuberant and in love with existence.   So all is well.

But I'm tired, because I don't like to sleep.  I wish I didn't have to sleep.  There is so much I'd rather be doing.

And also I've been feeling lonely.  Sometimes I just want to talk to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment