Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tailspin.

I'm over 10 weeks pregnant and feeling so depressed.  I wanted this baby so so bad but feeling drained and ill from hormones in conjunction with caring for my 2 year old and seeing Eros through university is almost too much.  I don't feel supported or loved by existence at all.   I don't know who I am anymore.  I'm anti-social but also super needy.  I don't want to live in Hawaii anymore but don't know where to go because I feel like nobody loves me and that there is no place for me in the world.  

I need to reframe and rally and redirect myself somehow but nobody can give me any advice on this because most people just don't care and even if they did care they do not understand my situation.  What a cold cruel world we live in and at this point I'm wondering if I even want to be a part of it anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment