Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Be Ready.

Odd dreams last night.  Just bizarre lately.  I feel like "I am Paetreyl" when I'm in these dreams.   He goes through these really strange situations that make no sense...like a download of gibberish and the only thing I can truly experience is the FEELING and VIBRATION of the dream, like a revelation of ARCHETYPES..  Today it was sort of a chase dream, combined with 'apple of the garden of Eden' themes.  I really think I am getting downloads from Plantasia.  I feel so openminded lately in regards to my novel.  Like I'm getting a breakthrough, all this new information pouring in, brand new perspectives.   Even new VOICES.  I don't have much time to write anymore.  So it's basically been note-taking, as often as I have these realizations and innovations.  I just try to return myself to my notepad, over and over again.  I'm developing a habit of taking it everywhere with me, like it should be on my body at all times.  So I bought a spiral pad, put a rope through the top, and now I'm wearing it at all times, with a pencil attached.  It just feels important that I wear it, like a necklace.  That way it's right there for me to remember to write stuff down in. 

Anyway, Apple of Garden of Eden...as a dream theme, echoing back to my book, my novel.

I feel so serious about this.  I feel like I'm revving up. 

Sometimes I see them.  The shadows of beings in the dimension that is passing through ours right now.

Have you noticed how time has been acting so screwy lately?  I know it can't be just me.  Everything has accelerated.   We are experiencing a collision.  That means dreams seem more lifelike and real then ever, and reality is certainly more like a dream, a fantasy.   So while we're in the go-between, time is meaningless.  People get light, and aerated, and buoyant, or they get dark, brutal and heavy. 

Anyway, I hope everyone is ready.  Having control of your thoughts, and your consciousness, has become more important then ever.   The magic is learning you create your unique experience in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment